What will the future look like in 15 years? And 50?

What will the future look like in 15 years?

-I have a few opinions on what the future will look like in 15 years. Either our government will fail and America will crumble, or we could have flying cars and huge advancements in medicine. I think we are already advancing technologically so well. I saw a post the other day about a space hotel in just the next 6 years. I think we are definitely going in that direction and am hopeful for success. I think in the last 10 years we humans have already advanced so much. Something I would like to see for the future is a more peaceful world, but I am highly skeptical that 15 years is long enough for world peace. We already have hover boards, and way advanced vehicles I don't think it will be long before self driving cars, and robots are serving us in every way. I do believe as long as we have technology more truths will surface. Its a lot harder to hide things in 2019 than it was 15 years ago. So if you think 15 years into the future we may have no privacy, and our lives will be open to the public. I feel like I might be all over the place with concept but in 15 years anything is likely to happen at this point.

What will the future look like in 50 Years?

- I really don't know what will happen in 50 years? I think our technology will max itself out at some point, and global warming will start to take over. Hopefully I'm retired in 50 years, I am extremely hopeful for that. I think it may even be possible to live on another planet in 50 years. We may even be forced to another planet, or something similar to the 100 on Netflix. Radioactive waste will probably be a bigger thing in 50 years along with gene mutations of all different sorts. But also maybe we will find ways to better progress. At this rate in our world technology is smarter than us, and has given us the capability to be a lot dumber than in previous years. Everything is at our fingertips, and we no longer have to remember things. "Just Google it", is already something being used more than our brains today. Just Sayin'.

Comments

Popular Posts